Practice track for motocross located in Bacup, Rossendale. Hard pack track open seven days a week. All weather riding.
1. Is the Track open? Yes we are open 7 days a week between 10am and 6pm. If for any reason we are closed we will let you know via a post to our facebook page
2. How much is it? £20 per rider, please pay at the signing on cabin where the manager will be up from 10am onwards
3. How do I get there? Google SPECIALISED YORKSTONE SUPPLIES and follow the directions to there, google (for some unknown reason) takes you to housing estate at bottom
4. What clothing do I need to ride? We recommend you wear the appropriate protective clothing. The bear minimum is boots and helmet. No boots and helmet = no ride
5. Do you hire out bikes/equipment/clothing? No
6. Are quads allowed? Yes
7. Do you have a kids track? Yes we do and it's suitable for small quads and bikes
8. We have on site facilities including cafe/canteen and portable toilet
9. Anyone under 18 MUST have a adult with them at ALL times
Mx Track Bacup
Bacup, Lancashire OL13 8RQ
|Sat:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Sun:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Mon:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Tue:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Wed:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Thu:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
|Fri:||10.00am - 6.00pm|
Mototalk accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracies in the above information.
We would always recommend contacting the track in question to confirm these details/opening times etc., before making your journey.
We do not list entry fees on our track listings as these are typically subject to change, again please contact the respective track for up to date information.
If you find any information inaccurate or something needs updating please tell us using the button below.Report an Error