Plessinger back at Southwick

General moto chat, all things motocross
MX45

Plessinger back at Southwick

Post by MX45 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Plessinger to Make Pro Motocross 450MX Debut This Weekend at The Wick 338
Monster Energy Yamaha Factory Racing Team’s Aaron Plessinger returns to action this weekend to make his debut in the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship 450MX at The Wick 338 in Southwick, Massachusetts on Saturday, June 29.

The 2018 250MX National Champion spent months working to recover from his broken right heel injured at the Daytona Supercross. Plessinger has been able to put time on his Yamaha YZ450F, riding and training in Florida and is eager to join his teammates Justin Barcia and Dean Ferris at the sixth round of the championship.

Aaron Plessinger
“I’m super excited to get back to racing. It’s been about four months now since I got hurt. I don’t think I’ve taken that much time off a dirt bike in a long, long time, so it’s been about the longest four months of my life. I’ve been back on a bike now for probably five weeks and I’m feeling really good. Yamaha came out before the Florida National and I was able to get some really good testing in. I’m really happy with my bike right now. Heading to Southwick, my expectations… I really want to get a good start and run with the top guys. I’ve been practicing my starts this week. I’m ready to do some work and looking forward to seeing everybody again.”